Cottesloe Sports Physiotherapy
- 110 Napier St, Cottesloe
(Cnr Stirling Hwy and Napier St) PH:(08) 9286 1000 FAX:(08) 9286 2000
Cottesloe Sports Physiotherapy brings together four dynamic Allied Health professions in one location. We have been providing well respected Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Clinical Pilates and Massage Therapy services to the Perth community since 2004.
We are a leading provider of services to Olympic and National Teams, State Teams, WAIS and other elite sportspeople, as well as local sporting clubs, schools, the elderly and general community.
Our clients include swimmers, runners, kayak paddlers, footballers, rugby players, basketballers, cricketers, water polo players, triathletes, adventure racers, surf life savers and dancers. We are conveniently located on the corner of Stirling Highway and Napier St, Cottesloe, Western Australia with free onsite parking. The clinic itself is a beautifully maintained fully climate controlled 1930’s Cottesloe Bungalow.
Cottesloe Sports Physiotherapy specialises in:
- Acute and chronic pain conditions including back, neck and shoulders
- Sporting injuries, for example the hip, knee and ankle joints, hamstring, groin and calf muscles
- Sporting performance enhancement and recovery programs
- Back problems: low back pain and sciatica, thoracic and rib problems, whiplash, neck pain and headaches
- Adolescent injuries and 'growing pains'
- Post operative shoulder rehabilitation programs
We are proud to offer a comprehensive range of services and treatments including:
- Sports Physiotherapy and Spinal Adjustment - including posture assessment and exercise rehabilitation programs
- Clinical Pilates. Individual programs are tailored to your requirements and implemented under the expert supervision of our highly experienced Pilates trained Physiotherapists
- Podiatry including GaitScan™ force plate analysis and custom made orthotics, and routine podiatric care of the feet and nails
- Dry Needling (a Myofascial Release Technique using acupuncture)
- Sports Specific Musculoskeletal screenings
- Specialised Massage Therapists
We hope this website helps clarify any questions you have about seeking a treatment that is right for you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 9286 1000 or by using the email form in the contact us section of this website. Please enjoy the various photo galleries showing Cottesloe Sports Physiotherapy’s touring physio “behind the scenes” coverage for some of our elite national teams. London 2012 and the Beijing Olympics 2008 are the highlights! Visit the gallery.
We look forward to your company soon.