Cottesloe Sports Physiotherapy brings together four
dynamic Allied Health professions in one location
We have been providing well respected Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Clinical Pilates and Massage Therapy services to the Perth community since 2004.
We are a leading provider of services to Olympic and National Teams, State Teams, WAIS and other elite sportspeople, as well as local sporting clubs, schools, the elderly and general community. Our clients include swimmers, runners, tennis players, kayak paddlers, footballers, rugby players, basketballers, cricketers, water polo players, triathletes, adventure racers, surf life savers and dancers. We are conveniently located on the corner of Stirling Highway and Napier St, Cottesloe, Western Australia with free onsite parking. The clinic itself is a beautifully maintained fully climate controlled 1930’s Cottesloe Bungalow. Contact us on 9286 1000 or by using the form on the contact page.
Our Specialties Include
- Acute and chronic pain conditions including back, neck and shoulders
- Sporting injuries, for example the hip, knee and ankle joints, hamstring, groin and calf muscles
- Sporting performance enhancement and recovery programs
- Back problems: low back pain and sciatica, thoracic and rib problems, whiplash, neck pain and headaches
- Adolescent injuries and ‘growing pains’
- Post operative shoulder rehabilitation programs